This bike is a completely ground up rebuild by Old E Metalworks. 85% of this bike is brand new; its been designed and built by a professional fabricator & builder. The customization on a bike like this would run about $12,000 for parts and labor normally.
Although this bike has a salvaged title, its been painstakingly looked over and runs beautifully. Turn key & ready to ride today!
Please contact us if you have questions. We are a small fabrication shop specializing in custom rebuilds in Rancho Cordova, outside Sacramento CA.
Currently on a non-op with no back fees. Pink slip in hand. 2nd owner.
– Ultima ignition and all new wiring
– New tires Bridgestone Trail Wing (front) and Duro Median (rear)
– New rotors
– Throttle Addiction gas tank with custom welded film cap
– Danmoto Stainless steel exhaust two-into-one
– LowBrow aluminum rear fender with custom welded on taillight
– Custom painted gas tank, oil bag & rear fender
– New PIAA headlight
– New Renthal bars, risers and grips
– After market hand controls
– Two over front end
– New 13″ progressive rear shocks
– Powder coated rocker boxes, cam cover, primary cover, and rims
– Custom seat
– After market air cleaner
– New black and gold 530 0-ring chain
– New throttle cable and clutch cable
As this bike is used, it is SOLD “AS IS”; NO WARRANTY – buyer is responsible for inspection of photos and inquiring with us if questions arise. Most parts are new however and we are highly satisfied with the condition and ride-ability of this Sportster.
LOCAL PICKUP OTHERWISE BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION
Location: Rancho Cordova, California, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on March 30, 2018. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.