I am pleased to offer this one of a kind custom chopper. The bike is an incredible vision of matte black and diamond plate. The attention to detail is beyond belief. Mileage is only 575 +/-.
The owner previously owned an Exile Cycle but was unhappy with the quality and reliability so he commissioned a very talented custom bike builder to build the bike of his dreams. The look of the bike is very reminiscent of an Exile but with better components, better build quality and better fit and finish.
I have personally known this seller for 18 years and he’s very talented and demanding when it comes to his custom motorcycles and cars. In addition, he is very meticulous with respect to caring for his “toys.” Always garaged, never sees rain, always wiped down after using, kept on trickle charger, even the garage floor is beautiful etc.
- Mileage is 575 +/- miles
- Titled as 2006 Special Construction
- Cost – approx. $56,000 to build
Motor and Trans.
- Harley twin cam “B” motor with custom cases (96 cu in or 1584CC balanced motor)
- Foot clutch with option for jockey shift (parts included)
- Primo three (3) inch open primary drive
Frame & Forks:
- Atlas custom frame powder coated black
- 40 degree rake
- Forks – SJP – Tec Glide extension – four (4) inches over and 6 degrees rake on trees
- Harley Fat Bob twin gas tanks with digital speedo mounted in diamond plate
- Front tire 21 inch Rev Tec
- Rear tire 15 inch X 230 wide
- Rear tire Rev Tec right side belt drive with sprocket rear brake (very unique)
- Pipes – 2.5 inch ceramic coated Monster drags
- Muffler – baffles with polished billet tips
- Tail light – Lazer star micro-B
- Headlight SJP billet
- Exile forward controls
- Exile solo seat with rebuilt hydraulic monoshock
- Custom oil tank to match engine cases
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar Hardtail (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: rsuss
Location: Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States