2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide
- Built by John Shope’s Dirty Bird Concepts in 2015
- Motor and turbo done by Trask Performance
- Over 20K in motor and turbo alone
- 124” fully built motor Trask Typhoon turbo 160HP
- 30” SMT wheel
- Paint by Steel Vision Garage
- Rear air ride and center stand
- Featured in Road Iron magazine in 2017
- Nothing left untouched – completely custom
*some pictures are prior to turbo being installed.
If you’re going to Daytona or Sturgis this year and have been searching for a custom built Bagger, this is the one. Draws a crowd everywhere it goes. Pristine, EXTREMELY well taken care of and is among the nicest ones out there. Built by the best in the industry Dirty Bird Concepts and Trask Performance.
Location: Vancouver, Washington, United States
Price: $47,500 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on February 7, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.