2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide
- Built by John Shope’s Dirty Bird Concepts in 2015
- Motor and turbo done by Trask Performance
- Over 20K in motor and turbo alone
- 124” fully built motor Trask Typhoon turbo 160HP
- 30” SMT wheel
- Paint by Steel Vision Garage
- Rear air ride and center stand
- Featured in Road Iron magazine in 2017
- Nothing left untouched – completely custom
*some pictures are prior to turbo being installed.
If you’re going to Daytona or Sturgis this year and have been searching for a custom built Bagger, this is the one. Draws a crowd everywhere it goes. Pristine, EXTREMELY well taken care of and is among the nicest ones out there. Built by the best in the industry Dirty Bird Concepts and Trask Performance.
Price: $47,500 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on February 7, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: rykitt-79
Location: Vancouver, Washington, United States