FOR SALE! This is a rare opportunity here to purchase a complete ready to go custom Brick House Builds original! This 1983 Honda GL650 is recently finished and has a unique blend of styles within a cohesive single form. This thing is an absolute blast to ride and is hands down one of the toughest sounding bikes you will ever hear! I can answer any questions you have on it so just send me a message if you are unsure of anything not shown within the ad or corresponding videos.
The bike is located near St. Louis but I am willing to personally deliver for added cost or help organize shipping. I have a fully enclosed moto-van I transport bikes in daily.
Short build list:
- Custom fabricated rear subframe
- Handmade seat with top quality handcrafted upholstery
- CBR954 Rear Shock with modified shock linkage
- Renthal superbike aluminum handlebars with modern CB500x controls
- Lithium-Ion battery with correct lithium ion specific Ricks regulator/rectifier
- Trailtech Vapor digital dash setup (coolant temp, ambient temp, tachometer, speedometer, dummy lights, shift warnings, and more)
- Ducati 848 Radiator Fan
- Custom made 2 into 1 exhaust with Cone Engineering muffler
- Kenda Big Block tires
- K&N Pod filters with the carburetors jetted to match. (See riding videos)
- Handmade steel mesh side panels
- Handmade stacked headlight assembly
- Flush mounted LED taillight strip with integrated turn signals.
- Wheels have been refinished in a metallic oil rubbed bronze color. It is subtle and beautiful but may be hard to capture in the photos. The wheels also have new wheel bearings.
- Stock tank taken down to bare metal with matching bronze center stripe and clear finish.
- Handmade wiring harness
- The frame, swingarm, and wheels have been sandblasted and all refinished in quality paints
- Many smaller details throughout
All systems rebuilt, refurbished, or inspected to proper working order. This is not an exaggeration.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1983 Honda
Seller's other items: topnotchlsx
Location: Wentzville, Missouri, United States