Included are an extra set of: Manifold rubber boots and Airbox rubber boots (fine condition -these are super difficult to find! When I bought the bike, I was told to find these items and buy them for future use just in case because they are difficult to find), left side header exhaust (in the picture it is wrapped in green bubble wrap (the right one has already been replaced), extra air box cover, new petcock (old one works fine), new oil filter
* Rigid Frame
* Starts right up- low, deep exhaust tone
* All maintenance receipts – professionally maintained by local bike shop
* New front tire, rear tire has plenty of tread
* Wheels, headlight cup, airbox cover all professionally painted
* Gas tank professionally painted black – there is a “nipple” (small bump) that showed up 6 months after it was painted – it is from the paint and it is hard and does not take away from anything- just wanted to state this.
* Other parts have been painted with high heat resistant paint
(Note – battery cover looks faded – it is the picture – it is nice and bright)
* Bicycle pedals welded on for foot rests (these spin around, I never got around to welding them in place)
* 21,285 original miles (before I bought it, I think the bike just sat around somewhere)
* Seat is 24″ from the ground.
* Fuel sight gage (currently has red tubing but I have clear tubing which I will give to buyer.)
* Exhaust wrap (the left side is starting to come off but is easily replaced)
* Includes the cover – great condition
* Super fun!
* According to the Antique MC of America – this bike will be considered an antique in 4 more years (bike needs to be 35 years old – it is now 31 years old)
* The only reason I am selling it is because I just had a custom bike built and the Rebel is just sitting and needs a new home.
Location: Riverside, California, United States
See listing: GREAT 1987 Custom Built Motorcycles Bobber (from May 23, 2018)